Beliefs have the Power to Create and the Power to Destroy

Sam Trepanier

Q&A
Name: Samuel ''Sam'' Trepanier
Hometown: Montreal's suburb, Quebec Canada
Occupation: model/actor/photographer/rock climber/blogger
Fav. city: New York City
Fav. scent: Chrome Azzaro
Fav. book: The Rock Warrior's way by Arno llegner
Fav. designer: Tom Ford
Fav. colour: Red
Fav. drink: The Deal closer from Apotheke, New York City
Fav. dish: A nice filet mignon
Fav. actor/actress: Marion Cottilard
Fav. restaurant: too many around the world! but hometown, the old school
What is your motto: we get what we deserve
The last movie you have seen: The Grey
Who are your heroes: very nice and wide question. 
For the fictional characters let say Batman, Spiderman and James Bond
For athletes Ricky Carmichael in motocross and Chris Sharma in rock climbing
On the side of historical figures, definitely, all the explorers who discovered new land
And to finish, the most important all my best friends, family members, and people who I'm close with,
because they all light up my life
When and where you the happiest: In last August during holidays at home, after one complete year of working
What is your present state of mind: working efficiently and hard to reach my goals
How would you like to die: No matter how, but in a way that I can have
 a last moment with my family and friends to say;
 ''Goodbye and please do me one last favor, don't worry for me''
The Quality you most admire in a man: Humility
The Quality you most admire in a woman: Transparency
Your most marked characteristic: always happy!
What is your idea of perfect happiness: Live your life without limiting yourself by your thoughts. 
Like not just having a dream, transfer it as a personal goal to make it happen
What natural gift would you most like to possess: Nature gave me enough already
My best gift would help people who need it; like instantly cure mental or physical problems
What do you consider your greatest achievement: Switching from my very structured forward lifestyle 
that  being a student, coast guard, athlete and engineer provide to an international model who don't know in which country he gonna be in 2 days
What's the nicest thing someone's ever done for you: sticking with me for a complete year away from her
If you had to cook dinner for someone tonight, what would you make: First a nice mesclun style salade with vegetables, mixed nuts and raisins, all mixed with italian dressing
In second, a nice plate with asparagus, and roasted potatoes join with a nice piece of the white fish of the day 
For dessert, I'll bring back a variety of pattiseries
If you could rid the world of one thing what would it be: The Ego
If you won a million dollars what would you do with it: Haha,, I'll give it to my broker! and then buy an old-school aerobatics aeroplane.
If your house was on fire and could only grab 3 things, what would they be: My Laptop, my motocross and all my study books
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be: I fall in love with a capital ''L'' so easily...
What do you have coming up:  An amazing year of modelling, but still want more on Top! 
I'm now involving myself now in acting, so a lot of work to get all the possibilities of this complex art
People can follow my adventure on my blog, in a text, but also in images, as I do Photography
 Here's the link www.samueltrepanier.com the English version is under construction
DemandetDestroy:  Awesome spot on the web, everything fit so well together, easy to read with nice subjects

Sam Trepanier's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 demandetdestroy.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.